Wednesday 10 December 2014

#nofilterdublin

Dublin is a beautiful, beautiful city, and one I've been lucky enough to visit several times as it's very accessible from my current location in London. I'm no stranger to snapping away whilst I'm travelling and popping them all on Instagram to make all my friends insta-jealous, but sometimes photos are better with #nofilter.

It's hard to think of a time before Instagram and photo filters existed; when people would simply point their cameras at a scene and click. I'm a firm believer in X Pro II and Valencia improving my selfies, but not all landscape photos need retouching. 

London City Airport and Monica Stott from The Travel Hack are currently running a campaign to show the real beauty of Dublin, behind all of those cleverly contrasted and adjusted brightness images. It's great to read other blogger's posts on this too, to find hidden gems in a city I love exploring.

Here's some of my favourite, unedited shots from my latest trip to the Irish capital:





No trip to Dublin is complete without a visit to Butler's Chocolate Cafe. That's all I'm saying, go seek it out for yourselves, you won't regret it. Promise.

There's an awful lot of beauty in Dublin, if you have been yourself - I would love to read your blog posts on your visit! x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, Hannah. And I haven't been to Butler's Chocolate Cafe, I really need to go, it sounds like my kind of place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photographs!
    Dublin looks amazing, I'd love to go in a few years!

    Hope you could check my blog out too...

    Sneha xx

    Miss Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really such beautiful pictures captured...
    Book online bus ticket from Redbus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...